Please find a link providing updated information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) action plan
This link sets out what the UK as a whole has done – and plans to do – to tackle the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, based on experience of dealing with other infectious diseases and influenza pandemic preparedness work.
The document sets out:
• what we know about the virus and the disease it causes
• how we have planned for an infectious disease outbreak such as the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
• the actions taken so far in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
• what we are planning to do next, depending on the course the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak takes
• the role the public can play in supporting this response, now and in the future
The exact response to coronavirus (COVID-19) will be tailored to the nature, scale and location of the threat in the UK, as our understanding of this develops.